The mind is considered to be the divine blessing that God has given us to help us in sound thinking and doing what is best for us. There are approximately 100 billion neurons in our brain.
A person must use it to understand everything that is going on around him, as scientists have discovered a science called "neuroplasticity",It explains the way you think and enables you to control the flexibility of your mind to turn your weaknesses into strengths.
The ideal person uses only 4% of your total mental capacity, so there is clearly one good reason to develop your mental capacity: that 96% of your brain capacity is ready and waiting for you to develop. Human intelligence and thinking skills are things that can be learned and developed, and the environment has an important role in modifying the anatomical structure of the brain.
We need to explain the basic rule of the brain cell which is to use or die. As for memory and the way to activate and preserve it, this is done in many ways, the most important of which is reading, It is the brain activity that has the greatest privilege, and it preserves and increases intellectual abilities.
Then comes playing any game that requires logic and strategic planning activates memory. Then comes sleeping, as the brain benefits from the night in order to avoid chaos and arrange memories of the day. The stage of deep sleep is the stage in which neurons organize future information during the day.
We do not deny the role of healthy and balanced nutrition, as it plays an important role in nourishing the brain, as it provides it with the nutrients necessary for its effectiveness. good.
The brain is divided into two parts,
- Theright section, which is responsible for imagination, recognizing colors, sounds, and the source of weaving dreams, from which drawings and patterns are released.
- As for the left section, it is responsible for analysis, mental abilities in mathematics, reading, writing and others, through which man creates and sets out to make his mark. Get and attract everything you want to you using the Law of Attraction, which is served by the human mind.
The relationship between brain and body:
The brain and body are often more connected than people may realize. They are able to affect each other in both positive and negative ways depending on a variety of factors.
You may have heard of the mind-body relationship before, but what does this really mean? Scientists have found an incredible relationship between our mental and physical health suggesting that we may have more power over our bodies than we think. Did you know, dear reader, that close scientific facts have been proven that link your mental and psychological health with many chronic diseaseslike heart diseases and others?
Relationship between stress and mental health:
stress have been linked to a 40 % increased risk of heart disease or death so we need to avoid this habit to relief our daily pressure and so we will live a better life without any related diseases such as hypertension, diabetes and some times stroke.
How to boost your mental health?
There are instructions that if you follow them you will maintain your mental health and have a healthy life
Because the mind and body are so interconnected, anything you do to help one side will have positive effects on the other. Some of the best strategies for improving your mental health start with physical actions:
- Reading books, Reading is a great way to stimulate the imagination, as it relieves stress and stress, it is a form of escape, and research has shown that using imagination is a great way to exercise the brain.
- Sleeping for enough time, During sleep, the body renews cells and removes toxins accumulated during the day, so be sure to sleep between nine in the evening and midnight to benefit from the most effective hours of sleep.
- Healthy eating, Nutrient foods greatly affect brain function, and these foods include: fresh fruits, vegetables, and omega-3 found in fatty fish, as the brain consumes more than 20% of the nutrients and oxygen that is consumed from meals.
- Education, Individuals can expand their education by learning a second language, taking courses, learning something new every day, or reading difficult and long books.
- Maintaining exercise, Exercising helps the brain to stay strong, as it increases the transfer of oxygen to the brain, thus reducing the risk of disorders that lead to memory loss, such as: diabetes, heart disease, and blood vessels, and exercise enhances the effects of exercise.
- These chemicals are beneficial to the brain, reduce stress hormones, and play an important role in neuroplasticity by promoting growth factors and stimulating new nerve connections.
- Smoking, Smoking is harmful to physical health and internal organs, there is nothing wrong with this, but this matter has a direct impact on the health of the brain and leads to many mental problems such as forgetfulness and disorientation, and then it is likely to lead to a sudden stroke.
Healthy food is the gateway to mental health and intelligence, so we must follow an appropriate and useful diet to achieve physical and then mental health, and also to avoid the damage of lack of important elements within the body, which with its consequences results in serious consequences.
Here is a list of foods for a healthy mind:
- Sugar, Sugar is the main engine of the brain, as it turns inside the body into glucose molecules, which represent the first food for the brain, and its deficiency leads to poor brain performance, but glucose should not be consumed in large quantities, because this will turn the benefit into harm and then lead to other health problems.
- Fish, Fish is an essential source of supplying the body with a high percentage of omega-3, which in turn stimulates blood circulation to the brain and heart. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and helps prevent Alzheimer's disease and greatly activates both near and far memory.
- Berries, Berries are an important source of antioxidants known as flavonoids, which can fight free radicals that result from air pollution or smoking, which harm the immune system as well as the brain, heart and entire body.
- Flaxseed, Flaxseed contains omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid, which work to enhance the work of the cerebral cortex, enhance its functions, and prevent cerebral diseases such as stroke.
- Avocado, Avocado contains a high percentage of omega-3 acids, as well as rich in vitamins such as vitamins A, B, C, D, K and E. These vitamins play anti-inflammatory and antioxidant roles, thus protecting the brain from harmful free radicals and enhancing its work.
- Eggs, Eggs are a rich source of protein and vitamins that are important for brain health.
- Dark chocolate, It contains a high percentage of cacao with large and different amounts of minerals, antioxidants, as well as water-soluble fibers, which in turn activate the blood circulation of the brain, improves brain performance, and prevents diseases of high blood pressure and stroke if used in a rational quantity.
- Nuts, There is no doubt that nuts are useful for brain performance, especially walnuts, which improve memory performance and protect against Alzheimer's.