In this article, we will show you all the details of the realme 9i phone through a comprehensive detailed review.
The Chinese company “Realme” announced and released the phone in January 2022, the phone caused an uproar among consumers regarding its price and capabilities, and in this article we will show you all the big and small details about the phone and we will leave you the comment. Is the realme 9i phone the right price for its capabilities or not?
Realme 9i screen
The screen is 6.6-inch “IPS-LCD” with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080x2412 pixels, with a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch, the screen has a border, the screen takes up 84.2% percent of the size of the phone interface, screen refresh rate is 90 Hz, And the screen has a screen protector layer to protect it from scratches, the screen brightness is very high 480 nits, supports eye protection mode and night mode and 16 million colors, screen dimensions are 20:9, internal memory: 64 or 128 GB, RAM: 4 or 6 gigabyte.
Realme 9i, phone design
The design of the phone is beautiful, acceptable and modern, the back of the phone is made of plastic, the colors of the phone are “blue and black”, the phone supports the installation of a memory card up to 1 Tera and the installation of two SIM cards, the type of the Nano SIM.
The stereo speakers are rather sharp and the sound is strong and pure, the phone Supports the fingerprint sensor and is located on the side of the phone, the phone weighs 190 grams, the bottom edge is rather large, the reflections of its distinctive shape appear on the back of the phone.
Easy to carry in the hand, the phone cover shines on the back of the phone and protects the phone and is difficult to remove, length 164.4 mm and width 75.7 mm, the thickness of the phone is 8.4 mm, supports networks up to 4G, and phone networks are strong Internet speed: 3G networks up to 42 MB 4G networks up to 300 MB.
Realme 9i, phone processor
Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G processor, octa-core with 6 nm manufacturing accuracy, Processor frequency: Quad-core 2.4 GHz, Quad-core 1.9 GHz, Adreno 610 graphics processor.
The processor performs well in daily use, games and browsing, and saves energy well.
RAM: 4 or 6 GB, 4 GB (64 GB), 4 GB (128 GB), 6 GB (128 GB)
Internal memory: 64 or 128 GB
Operating System: Android 11, User Interface: Realme UI 2.0.
realme 9i back camera
- Camera 1 (main): 50 megapixels and aperture size of F/1.8,
- Camera 2 (macro photography): 2 megapixels that photograph fine details and aperture size of F/2.4,
- Camera 3 (rear isolation): 2 Mega pixels that isolate the background and define the edges of the image well, and the aperture size is F/2.4.
The camera supports background isolation mode, night and professional photography, supports artificial intelligence scene recognition, digital zoom, touch focus, face and smile detection, HDR technology, fast playback, self-timer, continuous capture, panorama photography, and supports flash.
Video shooting with FHD 1080P resolution, and the camera supports slow motion video shooting.
realme 9i front camera (selfie camera)
The camera is in the form of a hole, camera resolution is 16 mega-pixels, aperture size of F / 2.1, the camera supports background isolation mode, beautification mode, HDR technology, face and smile detection and self-timer, supports panorama photography, but does not support flash.
Video Recording Resolution: P FHD 1080.
The phone supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS and USB Type-C 2.0 port, but the realme 9i does not support NFC technology.
The speakers are stereo, and the phone does not support FM radio.
accelerometer, proximity, compass.
realme 9i protection
The phone supports the fingerprint sensor (in the power button), supports face recognition, and supports the use of pattern, password and password.
The device box contains:
- The device
- The charger (33 watts)
- The USB Type-C cable
- a protective cover
- a pin to eject the chips
Charging and battery
The battery capacity is 5000 mAh, the phone supports fast charging (33 watts), and the battery can be charged to 100% in just 70 minutes, the battery is a Li-Po battery type, and it is not removable.
Realme 9i Features
- Large screen size of 6.6 inches with a high refresh rate of 90 Hz 4 or 6 GB RAM
- The phone supports 4G networks that can reach speeds of 300 MB
- The phone is equipped with a fingerprint sensor in the power button on the side of the device and supports a face print
- The processor is good, which makes the performance of the phone fast
- Freeze the phone as little as possible
- The call sensor works well as it automatically closes the screen when making a call and put it on the ear, which ensures that the screen is not touched and commands are given to the screen by mistake
- Great video watching experience
- High Quality Camera
- High image detail and good color processing
- Battery overheating
- Smooth screen in browsing, reading and games due to the fast frequency
- The possibility of making two copies of social networking programs
- The phone has an additional mic for noise isolation
- It provides a great multimedia experience, as the stereo speakers and the screen are distinctive
- It can be used for a whole day or more, as the processor consumes little power and the battery capacity is large
Realme 9i phone disadvantages
- The phone does not support the ability to shoot 4K video
- The phone does not have a gyroscope sensor
- The screen is of an IPS LCD type, if it was of an AMOLED type, it would have been better
- Lack of wide angle camera
- The phone does not support NFC technology
- The graphics in the games are rather low, such as the PUBG game
- The phone does not support the IR sensor
- The phone does not support FM radio
- The phone does not support the notification light
- The phone is not water and dust resistant
- The front camera (selfie) does not support flash
You must be logged in to post a comment.