Below we show you the advantages, disadvantages and price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro through a detailed article that displays everything that goes on in mind and more information about the Xiaomi smartphone, which was previously issued by the Chinese company “Xiaomi” on February 18, 2022.
The phone supports the fourth generation network "4G" with a 6.67-inch display, and it also includes a 5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery with fast charging feature. Android 11 and internal memory 128 or 64 GB.
The prices for the phone were as follows:
- For the 128 GB version with 6 GB RAM at a price of 250 dollars.
- The 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM was priced at $ 300.
- The 256 GB version with 8 GB RAM at a price of 330 dollars.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro design
The phone comes with an excellent material made with modern specifications and imminent, as the device comes with a rather heavy weight “202 grams”, the thickness of the phone is 18 mm.
The device also has a glass structure on the front and back of the type “Gorilla Glass” to ensure protection from water and dust, and a plastic side frame with a “Nano-SIM” entrance, where the device supports two SIM cards and the speed of the 4G network reaches 600 MB, colors available in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro are "black, white and blue".
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro camera
The Chinese company "Xiaomi" took care of the camera, as the phone released four very high-quality rear cameras and a front camera. If you are a fan of photography, this camera is designed for you.
First, the capabilities of the rear camera
- The first and main camera comes in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro phone, With a 108-megapixel imaging quality with the aim of "wide" photography, with an F / 1.9 lens slot.
- It supports phase detection autofocus (PDAF), as the camera divides the image into two images, and then the system moves the two parts of the image until it reaches the best possible image shape.
- While the second camera comes, 8-megapixel “ULTRA WIDE” shooting quality, f/2.2 aperture.
- The third camera came in the phone
- 2-megapixel imaging quality, with F / 2.4 “macro”.
- The fourth and final camera came
- 2-megapixel imaging quality, with f/2.2 Depth lens slot.
The camera has an LED flash, and the camera has many advantages, including:
- Background isolation mode.
- Night Mode.
- Pro mode.
- AI Scene Recognition.
- Digital Zoom.
- Geographical addressing.
- Touch focus.
- Detecting faces and smiles.
- ISO settings.
- Quick Launch.
- Continuous Capture.
- White balance settings.
As for the rear camera shooting for videos, it comes with a resolution of 1080p @ 30fps.
Second, the capabilities of the front camera "Selfie"
The front camera comes with 16 megapixels and f / 2.5 lens slot for wide photography with most of the rear camera shooting modes that we mentioned, but there is no flash.
And the front camera can shoot videos in 1080p@30.
What about the screen of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro?
The screen comes in a 6.67-inch AMOLED type, with a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, and a frequency of 120 Hz, a refresh rate to ensure fast and smooth navigation during use.
The screen provides images with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. With the night mode feature, you can turn the screen and its contents completely black. The phone supports 16 million colors with a screen acquisition rate of 86.0% of the phone interface.
In addition to the Always-on display feature and the blue light eye protection mode, the screen brightness reaches 1200 nits.
Processor in Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro
The phone processor is one of the most important conditions for choosing the mobile if not the most important of your priorities, so a device has been provided that includes a powerful Mediatek Helio G96 processor with a 12nm manufacturing accuracy and a Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor in addition to Android 11 with the MIUI 13 user interface.
Therefore, the processor is one of the most powerful processors currently available to suit the performance of the strongest games such as PUBG and other games that require a powerful processor to perform better for the game without comment.
The phone was provided in three copies
- The initial version is 6 GB RAM with 64 GB internal memory.
- The second version is 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal memory.
- The third version is 8 GB RAM with 128 GB internal memory.
The phone supports an external memory, a Micro SD card, due to the strength of the internal memory of the device, as it is intended to receive a lot of data, while some consider it a defect in the phone that needs development.
xiaomi redmi note 11 pro battery
The device supports a powerful, non-detachable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, "fast charge" with a power of 67 watts. It can charge up to 51% of the battery in just 15 minutes.
Xiaomi redmi note 11 pro operating system
5.1, A2DP, LE
Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Is the price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro suitable for its capabilities?
Below we will show you the features of the phone while we will leave you the answer to the question:
- The presence of very small edges with a small hole for the front lens.
- The fingerprint comes quick to respond.
- The battery has a very large capacity of 5000W, which does not need to be charged continuously, with its support for the 120W fast charging capacity.
- The phone screen is large and comfortable if you are a fan of games and watching videos.
- The mobile supports the secondary microphone, which prevents noise while using the mobile.
- The mobile supports 2G and 3G networks. It also supports 4G and 5G networks.
- Resistant to drops of water and dust with a standard IP53.
- The phone supports two Nano SIM cards.
- Powerful Mediatek Helio G96 octa-core processor with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
- Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processor.
- The phone is equipped with four rear cameras, the first with a accuracy of 108 megapixels, the second with 8 megapixels, the third with a accuracy of 2 megapixels, and the fourth with 2 megapixels that enjoy shooting background isolation modes, night photography, artificial intelligence scene recognition, panorama, HDR, in addition to shooting videos with a resolution of up to 4K .
- The phone has stereo headphones that have pure sound quality.
- The phone's sensors include facial recognition and fingerprint.
- The phone is dust- and scratch-resistant with a Gorilla Glass screen.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro
- There is no OIS sensor to prevent vibration and movement during photography and video capture.
- The weight of the phone is relatively heavy, 202 grams.
- The phone doesn’t support FM radio.